Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Odds n Ends


I wanted to take a moment to mention to you that the weird icon to the left there is a portal into Gawker Art.com which features bou cou artists for public perusal, which I hope everyone will enjoy. I'll fix the fuzzy image when their tech support team shows me how. In the meantime, please feel free to look.

Also, the links list is ever expanding, like many things in my life. I have attempted to organize these somewhat, but some things can't be easily characterized in terms of genre. So it goes.

The most aggravating problem I've had with the Bloggers template is the time-delay in posting comments, which I know is a drag for people. I think I have switched the right buttons to make this happen. We'll see...The idea that Judge Hoarse and I screen every comment is nutty. I don't care what people tell us here, and I'm sure Charly feels the same way. Please let us have it right in the kisser.

That is all.

LD

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ukelele ad reminds me of last Sunday's "Pearls before Swine" comic, did ya see it?

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger liquiddaddy said...

Welcome Venerable Wind,

I stole this from Boing Boing who stole it from Tickle Uke, who seemed to have hitting the sack pretty hard..

As for Mr.Pastice's comic, I can only say our Uke playing beauty does have enormous feet.

LD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home