Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Rosie Ledet Torches Sam's


Run don't walk to see Rosie Ledet and her band.

Lucy and I took in her show at Sam's Burger Joint. We were not only wowed her zydeco force majeure, but were delighted to experience what a fanastic club Sam's is. They got the best stage in SA and their staff is professional, curteous and helpful. The food rocks, and drinks are reasonable.

She is sooooo fine. I was transfixed by her near wardobe malfunction.

True zydeco is not Texas Music per se, but it is her beautiful and slightly crazy sister.

Also, I like to link to people I like, so in addition to the above, I want to direct your attention to Bay Area Houston for local color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home