Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

PETA Be Damned

Driving in to town today I had to swerve to avoid splattering a dead dog on the freeway. Some imbecile must have been taking it for a ride in the bed of his pick-up. This was right by one of those billboards with the big picture of a cheeseburger
on it. The dog probably lunged, snapping at the big burger, and that was the last thing that crossed its’ mind.

When I see something tragical like this, I try to find the silver lining. I thought of all the in-bred yokels that think it’s a good idea to breed pit bulls like rats, the better to abuse them all. Occasionally authorities catch one of these dipwads and send him up the river, leaving the question of what to do with all the rabid mongrels left behind.

Maybe they could all be released on the 610 loop, to give driver training to wildlife-deprived city people. Folks might turn off their cellphones when they’re driving if they were all the time having to dodge or dispatch roving attack dogs. This might also have the added benefit of discouraging pedestrians from trying to cross the freeway. Whaddaya think?

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM , Blogger Julia B. said...

I think you're one sick puppy, Charly.
Maybe your 'rents
will send you to
special camp this year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home