Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

10 Kountry Songs I'm Listen' To

1. "There's a Queer in my Steer" – Rod Roughneck
2. "Let's Do It In the Okra" – Chattahoochee Three
3. "Whisky Makes My Asshole Hurt" – Blackout Monroe
4. "Painted Up & Puttin' Out" – Wynonna Widebottom
5. "Ten Gallon Toupee" – Tim McGraw
6. "Oklahomo Nights" – Linedancing Larry & the Nuthuggers
7. "Grits on My Tits" – Tammy Whynot
8. "There's Another Dude's Cheese Doodle Prints on My Universal Remote" – Uncle Gordy
9. "Hickey on My Tattoo" – The Spanklin Brothers
10. "There's Skidmarks on the BVDs of My Heart" – Roddy Rogers

Thanks to www.chickenhead.com

3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM , Blogger Lulu Maude said...

I used to laugh at "It Takes Me All Night to do What I Used to do All Night Long."

But I was in my 20s then.

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger Lulu Maude said...

"It Takes Me All Night To Do (What I Used to Do All Night Long) --Cal Smith

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Pursey Tuttweiler said...

Okay,
My favorite is "There's Another Dude's Cheese Doodle Prints on My Universal Remote." Poor Uncle Gordy, I will laugh at his plight for the rest of, well, my life, I suppose.
I posted the title of an unpublished country music song by D. Baker, "I Wish I'd Shot You When I Wanted to 'Cause I'd be Out of Prison by Now."

Now about that Okra, I hope they mean in a plastic swimming pool filled with boiled Okra, because I suspect those Okra fields are kind of sticky and prickly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home