Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Son of Hammer

I read that Sugarland Mayor David Wallace has started running radio ads for his CD22 campaign. –Not on any station I listen to. I did receive two different 8-1/2 X 11 color flyers on cardstock in the mail this week. One has a picture of Ronald Reagan with an endorsement from Art Laffer, “Reagan’s top economic advisor”. The other shows a crushed aluminum can, presumably showing what he’ll do to Nick Lampson.(See April 7th post, “Zombie Congressman Sends Out His Minions to Attack the Living”) Keep an eye on that can, it gives a pretty good picture of the sort of prosperity we can expect from republican economic policies. I can’t wait to see the list of usual suspects on Wallace’s first campaign finance report. He claims to have $200K in cash and $800K in commitments. –Juanita at brazosriver called that measley and offered him $100K in commitments if he’d just call before he came over to the beauty shop to collect it so she could alert the media. Somehow I don’t expect him to walk into “The Worlds Most Dangerous Beauty Salon”

1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I've been thinking of a different real estate professional to replace Tom DeLay on the November ballot. Doesn't Robert Durst need a job?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home