Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Chupacabra Report


News that gets my goat..


I was just watching the excellent Rachael Maddow filling in for Keith Olberman on Countdown and saw a clip of Mike Huckabee speaking at the NRA convention. Seems he was interrupted by the sound of a chair falling backstage, and adlibbed: “That was Senator Obama, he was getting ready to speak and somebody aimed a gun at him and he dove for the floor.”

This was the religious values candidate for president? At least this probably means that we won’t have to listen to his stupid pandering in the vice-presidential debates, although this probably opens the field for Willard Romney, the biggest tool out there.

It seems that when you scratch just below the surface with these people, you find Jim Crow. I often accuse these phony conservatives of trying to take us back to the nineteenth century, surely they can’t hark back to the days of Booth, Guiteau, and Czolgosz, when bullets superseded ballots.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 AM , Blogger Lulu Maude said...

I'm still worried about Obama and safety and the interjection of racism in the campaign. I keep thinking about Harold Ford, not the charismatic candidate that Obama is, but still...

Have you noticed that the tabloids have been throwing shit at Obama?

It's enough to make me stop shopping.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home