Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Comings and Goings

I feel like I've been away for too long, but sometimes I have to take a break from helping to save the world because of the demands of daily living. Fortunately, Judge Hoarse has been superlative in the writing of his recent posts. Everybody should try to show him some love - he deserves it.

We had to sell the Holiday Rambler Imperial. The good folks on the right, from Ft. Worth, took it off our hands. We wish them best of luck, and hope the fishing is good, Bill. That guy is 80 years-old, believe it or not.

Speaking of getting old, we are praying for Catherine and Bob, my close relatives who are very ill. I've had to spend some time to help with some of the necessary affairs that come from Bob being infirmed, which also contributed to my recent absence.

This is me and Liquidmommy, the incredibly hot country and western star, Lucy Hill, kicking back from shear exhaustion.











I've had to do some work on my car; a never ending endeavor.
















This is our newest member, MoMo McWeazel, who was complicit in the murder last night of our smallest pet, Hamilton "Hammy" Hamster. May he rest in peace.















So I hope everyone has a great Fiesta weekend, and I look forward to playing a more active roll in the coming week.

LD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home