Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Record Breaking Turnout for Texas Primaries

In Harris County, early voting totals have already surpassed the primary election turnout record set in 1988, with Democratic ballots outnumbering Republicans three to one.

Texas Secretary of State Phil Wilson projects a total of 3.3 million votes, which would break the state record by half a million votes.

For years I’ve wondered when the young people were going to show up.
Maybe this is the year.


Voted Early

When I signed in to vote the primary, I had to ask the clerk to stamp my certificate to show that I’d voted the Democratic Primary, next I had to ask him for my sequence slip.

After voting, I asked the Election Judge about this and, as she always does when I question her, the bottle blond battle axe got belligerent, telling me that “a lot of people don’t want their card stamped,” and that “there’s no law requiring us to stamp peoples cards,” and that “they don’t stamp them as a courtesy.”

Get real, it’s public record which primary you’ve voted in, you’re not gonna fool anybody. Could it be that she’s doing it to make problems determining eligibility to caucus at the Democrat’s Precinct Conventions?

Well, it’s been years since I’ve had election training, and I know that the rules are always changing, so I’ll have to ask about this, but I know I’ll feel better after this woman and her patrons are swept out of office so that I don’t have to worry about what kind of screwing they’re giving people whenever I go to vote.

Or maybe she’s bought into that story about the Repugs voting in the other primary so they can vote against Hillary or vote for Hillary or whatever those pinheads are spinning these days. They’re just whistling past the graveyard. Hear that? You in the American flag blouse? We will bury you.

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Blogger liquiddaddy said...

Silvestre Reyes just predicted on the Beard an HRC victory in TX because pollsters don't poll latino neighbor hoods.

 
At 10:11 AM , Blogger liquiddaddy said...

Holy Opposites, Batman. The Dallas Morning News endorsed The Huckster.

Will dogs lay with cats now?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home