Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Post Mortem

I have seen the silliest remarks I could ever imagine from chastened Obama supporters this morning. Taking in all the fall-out, I just had say one thing: She won Texas. BOR, and others are parsing the results in the most Clinton-esque fashion. Fellas, she won the popular and the delegate count, period.

Instead of imagining things that didn't happen, deal with the fact you've pinned your hopes in a national election to an inexperienced liberal black man named Hussein.

I don't want to love my enemies, I want them destroyed, imprisoned, stripped of power, to where they can never attempt to kill this country, plunder the treasury, and create a police state ever, ever, EVER, again.

1 Comments:

At 3:31 AM , Blogger B C Dean said...

It may be that the best we can hope for is for the bastards to resurface as commentators on Faux News like Ollie North or Tom DeLay, although I haven't seen Ney or Cunningham lately

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home