Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Saturday, February 09, 2008

George Bush Is Sharing His Fortune

Subject: FW: PLEEEEEEEEASE REEEEEAD! IT WAS ON GOOD MORNINGAMERICATODAYSHOW

Read carefully…

THIS TOOK TWO PAGES OF THE TUESDAY USA TODAY - IT IS FOR REAL

To all of my friends, I do not usually forward messages, But this is from my friend Harriet Meyers and she really is an attorney.
If she says that this will work - It will work. After all, what have you got to lose?

SORRY EVERYBODY.. JUST HAD TO TAKE THE CHANCE!!! I’m an attorney, And I know the law. This thing is for real. Rest assured The White House and Congress will follow through with their promises for fear of facing a multimillion-dollar class action suit similar to the one filed by PepsiCo against General Electric not too long ago.

Dear Friends: Please do not take this for a junk letter. George Bush sharing your fortune. If you ignore this, You will repent later.

The White House and Congress are now the largest criminal conspiracies and in an effort to make sure that corporate freebooting remains the most widely used program, The White House and Congress are running an e-mail beta test.

When you forward this e-mail to friends, the NSA can and will track it under provisions of the FISA (If you are an American citizen) for a two week time period.

For every person that you forward this e-mail to, George Bush will pay you $245.00 For every person that you sent it to that forwards it on, George Bush will pay you $243.00 and for every third person that receives it, You will be paid $241.00. Within two weeks, George Bush will contact you for your address and then send you a check.

Regards. Mike Duncan, Chairman, Republican National Committee, Ph# 202 863-8500.

Thought this was a scam myself, But two weeks after receiving this e-mail and forwarding it on, George Bush contac ted me for my address and within days, I received a check for $24, 800.00. You need to respond before the beta testing is over. If anyone can afford this, George Bush is the man.

It’s all marketing expense to him. Please forward this to as many people as possible. You are bound to get at least $10, 000.00 We’re not going to help them out with their e-mail beta test without getting a little something for our time.
My brother’s girlfriend got in on this a few months ago. When I went to visit him for the Baylor/UT game, she showed me her check. It was for the sum of $4,324.44 and was stamped ‘Paid In Full’.

Best Regards,
Tina Benkiser, State Chairman, Republican Party of Texas, Ph# 512 477-9821.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM , Blogger liquiddaddy said...

Yer Honor,

I am just a humble working man seeking to get break like everybody else. I need your help.

Sometime in May of this year I am promised a substantial sum. As Secretary of Home Treasury my access to these funds are unlimited; however, a militant uprising of certain female members of my household are threatening me with ouster or worse as they hold great power. These terrorist can impede my ability to secure necessary things I need.

Send me the routing numbers from your checking account so I might transfer these funds to you upon arrival, because you hold my deep trust and faith. I know the money will be safe with you.

I await your immediate reply.

LD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home