Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Final Word


This whole bloggers thing has been a lot more interesting and gratifying than I ever imagined. I have learned a lot.

One thing I learned is it is important to raise our evilness quotient, hence the image. This effort to give Satan props is very much not like us, so this is it. Moving on.

A big lesson learned is that our humble site is pathetically under dressed. We should be festooned with blogger adds and banners proclaiming must-use services. I think I'd prefer to keep what we got, but I'm not against tasteful accessories.

With all kidding aside, (The Judge, Nails and myself are careful not to be to serious too often) the most important thing to have in this endevour is what Pam's House Blend says is an undefinable ability to reach readers. (see previous post on chimp consumers)

It has been a joy to visit the massive network of "small" blogs (much larger than us) and see the amazing way each and everyone is different. If MSM or right wingers think the so-called left blogosphere spend their time constantly bitching about George Bush, I don't think that's correct. Although that sort of thing happens here and elsewhere, Bush hate is only one facet of a constellation of ideas produced for daily consumption. The difference between the left and the right is stark and sad. They aren't funny, and they're not very smart. I think their days are numbered.

Thanks to Jon Swift and Skippy for holding down a large part of this weeks' movement. I'm proud to add a number of links for people I have read and followed in the past under "It Takes a Village." Please peruse and enjoy.

Finally, let me proclaim to all the world my undying love for my spiritual guru, (although I know she'd cringe at the word) my sister in Christ, Nancy Beth Eczema.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home