Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'm Mike Huckabee and I Support This Message


Wahoo!

Ain't a nobody gonna tell me an my lovely bride, cousin Queenie that we gotta vote for nobody! Damn straight!

Anda iffin weez do, ain'ta nobody gonna make us vote for no a slick talkin Osamalama city-nigga! Hellno!

Yeehaw! (guns firing) - hold on girl! shees nervous-like steady!

And sezza we vote, ain'ta nobody gonna go makin us vote agin da Bible teachins, Praze Jebbus!

Hey! You a lookin funny at my lil darlin? That's better - iz alrite baby girl.

And you know a what? We did vote by golly.

We voted for Mike Huckabee!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!! Wuh!? Dars a tornayda yonder girly soo! Let's head for the holler!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home