Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Misc.

A sheepsih shout out to the folks who have visited the comments in the last month or so. I finally figured out how to put the things up. I will try to answer individually whever possible. To blame stuff on Bloggers is easy, but the sad thing is that I'm just not that sharp.

Folks, listen, try to come out to the Houston Art Car Parade on Saturday. There are few things more fun. Judge Hoarse will be performing "Music to Watch Girls By" in his best Aqua-lung. Look for the Venus Hearse. Be sure to bring water and sunscreen.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast. Car decor has been featured for the past couple of Jesus of the Weeks. Does it show up in this festival?

 
At 12:57 PM , Blogger Julia B. said...

Better than that, we saw Jesus there. I think he was riding a skateboard. The Driftwoods were playing under an assumed name, they must have some heavy contractual stuff going on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home