Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm Pinching Myself

Can you imagine the thrill I experiencd when J__ B___ told me that KSYM has decided to put driftwood in its regular rotation! We are jumping out of our skins. THIS IS THE TIME TO USE ALL CAPS!!! HOLY SHIT!*

I am totally sincere is saying that 90.1 is the soul of Texas Music. There is no greater honor or privilege than to be noticed by 3rd Coast Music Radio. We have been given strength we thought we'd never have. Independent music has never been more threatened by market forces and issues of free speech.

If anyone can see this PLEASE support KSYM who relays entirely on the public. WWW.KSYM.ORG 210-733-2800

Of course we love KSYM listeners and remain humble before your sublime soul power.

God bless you.

*Ironically standards and practices would not allow for several songs to be played because of foul language, misogyny, drugs, and general mayhem. Both parties are frustrated. We will place warnings on the covers of our CD's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home