Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

English Now Official Language?

I'm watching a Daniel Autielle film on DVD. Worked the menu and was able to get the subtitles in French too. What a great language tool. If they'd had this when I was a kid, I'd be tri-ignorant by now. Doesn't it make you just want to vote our pin-headed congress the hell out of town? Such shameless pandering to ignorant zenophobes; they ought to be funding language education in every public school in the country. Instead, we get the dumb'em down brainwash with a chief exec who's not even fluent in his native tongue.
Like maybe we should only watch Fox News. (remember Pravda?)
And only read The Washington Times.
(Moonie mouthpiece!)
How exaspimerating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home