Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

God's Smoothie


Rev. Robertson is not backing away from his claim to leg-lift 2000 lbs., in fact he is braggin about it: www.cbn.com/communitypublic/shake.asp


"HEALTH
Pat Robertson's Age-Defying Shake

Did you know that Pat Robertson, through rigorous training, leg-pressed 2,000 pounds! How did he do it?

Watch a video of Pat leg-pressing 1,000 pounds.

Where does Pat find the time and energy to host a daily, national TV show, head a world-wide ministry, develop visionary scholars, while traveling the globe as a statesman?

One of Pat's secrets to keeping his energy high and his vitality soaring is his age-defying protein shake. Pat developed a delicious, refreshing shake, filled with energy-producing nutrients."

I tried to find out what is in this super, age-defying elixer, but I had to register to join the 700 Club first. Drat! I am already a member of Rev. Ostein's flock.

I gotta figure it is a mixture of: crack; human adrenalin; sweet babies' blood; monkey spum; caffene; yojimbe bark; dexadrine; garanja root; sugar; coffee, and more crack.

3 Comments:

At 8:34 PM , Blogger Julia B. said...

Forgive me; I'm with the Philistines on this one.
May I please cast the first stone?

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger liquiddaddy said...

I was hoping for a human pinata

 
At 5:38 AM , Blogger Nails said...

Only 2000 lbs. Ha! Here are the top 5 leg presses by religious figures:
Jesus of Nazareth: 3750 lbs.
Pope John Paul: 3200 lbs.
Tammy Faye Baker: 2800 lbs.
Jimmy Swaggart: 2400 lbs.
Billy Graham: 2250 lbs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home