Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Friday, March 31, 2006

Sigh...

I get bummed out like this occasionally, and have a hard time creating.

Life without paying attention, or really trying very hard, is too easy.

There is some discussion on the web today about the squirming the jingo war boys are doing post-mortem. Or nearly so. Hugh Hewitt said he feels he is doing his part for the war just by exposing himself to terrorists in his Empire State Building office. This set off howling laughter from just about every quarter.

It's too easy to make fun of these guys.

About all I have the energy for is this joke:

Man: What are you doing in my refrigerator, rabbit?

Rabbit: Is this a Westinghouse?

Man: Yes, you impertinent hare! What has that got to do with your unwelcome
loitering?

Rabbit: I'm westing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home