Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Why I Don't Post Everyday

It is hard for me to write when I am feeling blue, or not myself in some way. But I am always thinking about things to jot down, thus making me feel a little worse for not practicing.

Many of the great bloggers these days believe the secret to a successful blog, in part, is the process of developing one's craft on the page. That's probably right, who am I to differ?

So, I am encouraged that I might get some help from two clever guys Frank and Gary. They promise to try their hand at this.

In the meantime, it might help if some of you threw some comments my way, even if it is hate mail or slightly obscene. It would serve to keep me limber. I know, for instance, that some music business people lurk this way. I gather they don't like the set up much, or they would speak up. By telling us your negative opinions would provide some interesting anti-publicity that is entirely welcome. We don't learn if we don't know these things from others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home