Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Bush Spying on Americans

www.msnbc.com, and other news sources are reporting that the Defense Department is surveiling the US population rather massively. Like this is news. 5th Signal Corp. has been a sometimes visitor to Driftwood, and I wouldn't be surprised if DIA and FBI were too. I haven't looked lately.

If you don't like the Boy King, Chimpy Q."Hulla Jaw" McTorture, the giggling murderer, child rapist, war criminal, and wish the government not to watch you, then keep it to yourself.

Edit: Not Defense, it is the NSA, Condi's old agency with Stephen Hadley. Again, I am surprised at all the surprise. They kill people they don't like, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home