Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Welcome


We are pleased and privileged to have a new commenter post on ZDD coming soon to enlighten us. Iwon't spoil the surprise since he might have his own non de plume to secret his identity.
Hizzoner and the lovely Mrs. Hoarse visited recently to receive another honorarium,(what this time,Chief?), and he pointed out we have had a significant up-tick in readership. Hail, to anyone new - please feel free to join in.

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recall from the days when I worked as a HazWaste worker that dioxin was considered one of the most, if not THE most, toxic substance floating around in our groundwater and infiltrating our soil. It's mighty nasty stuff that required our wearing the highest level of protection--butyl rubber suits, etc.

I smile in agreement and gleefully cheer you on every time I read your blog!
Kit

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home