Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Senile Agitation!


I'm mad I tell - mad! Life confuses me too often. I can hardly believe my eyes.

Harriot Miers ordered not to testify, or honor her subpoena in any way? Sara Taylor invokes executive privilege for conversations outside the WH with RNC employess when she doesn't even work there anymore? And the WEAK and feckless Dems let them get away with it??!! Mad! WTF!!

Senator Vitters liked to pay whores to diaper him, let him poop himself, and then change him with liberal powder and a BJ? And he retains, "the moral fitness to hold office?" Huh? This chaps me! Cowardly Dems, you make me sick!

Holy Joe Lieberman, Mr. Non-partisan (HA!) is the deciding vote in blocking Sen. Webb's veterans' relief bill? And the Dems still caucus with this douche bag? Where's my shot gun?

I'm dizzy. Help me. What happened to my country?

And another thing, what is an "Asian Table Dance?" No one seems to know, and yet they are everywhere!

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM , Blogger Julia B. said...

Webb's bill called for service people deployed overseas to get an equal stretch of time back home before they could be redeployed overseas. Also, Guard members and Reservists would get three years back before they could be redeployed. This would stop the administration from trying to fight their sneaky war on the cheap, and would bring light to the fact that half of the forces we have in Iraq are "independant contractors."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home