Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Pots and Pans for Senators

Dear Senator Hutchison,
I am writing to you because I have been impressed over the years by your willingness to vote your conscience even when your party dictates a different position. Next week the Senate will debate measures to express a lack of confidence in the President's plan for escalating the Iraq war. I urge you to apply rational thought, moral authority, and fiscal responsibility to this decision. The congress has a constitutional responsibility to oversee the executive's war making powers and I'm afraid that we have been remiss in exercising that responsibility. I'm asking you to say no to the surge.

Dear Senator Cornyn,

Never mind, you blockhead. Go give Tom Coleman another medal. Being an improvement over Phil Gramm is nothing to hang your hat on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home