Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm Back

Just flew in from Scottsdale. Been to a compulsory conference, and I appreciate the Honorable Judge Hoarse for holding things down in his immutable way.

Thanks to all our recent visitors. We don't deserve you. We are humble.

I know there are people in Scottsdale, I just didn't see many. It is nice to be in a place where I could buy a caddy, a fur coat, diamond ring and a steak at Morton's without having to leave my car, I guess. I did ask about UFO's on the way in and locals have a "spit on all quisitors" policy, which is wise considering I know I saw a couple between drinks, and it is logical to keep a lid on such things.

The BEST thing, and entirely made the trip worthwhile is that big palooka, J.D. Hayworth's flop sweat. Harry Mitchell's kicking his ass, and that fat piece of shit is fighting for his life.

Well, Ill be seeing ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home