Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

It's a Hillbilly Jee-had!

I found this shoved side-ways in my inbox:


From: Ray [mailto:anonymous-comment@blogger.com]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 9:37 AM
To: driftwood@liquiddaddy.com
Subject: New comment on Hear "Snake Farm," by Driftwood

Ray has left a new comment on your post "Hear "Snake Farm," by Driftwood":

bring it on bro' bring it on!

but next time spell my name right
W*Y*L*I*E

This is in response to my 2/18/06 thrown down offer to duel with pies a 50 paces over "Snake Farm."

Now let's be clear, Ray, Hostess fried pies do not count as pies, along with impanadas, or those little miniture truckstop pecan and buttermilk pies (mmmmmm buttermilk pies, arrrgggggggggg) because someone could get killed. I'm talking traditional pies like one would see at, say, Thanksgiving?

I give a strong recommendation to Flying Saucer Pies on Airline, in Houston.

Sorry about the name spelling thing. I was thinking of somebody else when writing you.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM , Blogger Julia B. said...

Now-now, boys;
visualize whirled peas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home