Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Buckley on Pelosi

I find it disingenuous of Ur-conservative William F. Buckley to criticize the language of the out party’s legislative leader after years of hearing the jingoism and insinuation coming from Bush/Cheney.
The articulate Mr. Buckley is certainly capable of parsing the republican party line for code words, fudge, and outright falsehoods.
I’m intrigued though, by his first and last paragraphs. He mentions predictions of democratic gains, and what if they take the house, and wraps up saying “Speaker Pelosi will be heir to an important tradition, exercising an important role.” –Hope he’s right on that one.

1 Comments:

At 1:07 AM , Blogger Julia B. said...

Good title, Charly,
kind of makes me think of, well,
Santorum on Lassie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home