Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Le Pew

No, it's not just the 22nd congressional district, there's been skunks all over the road
lately. I don't know if it's rabies or the rut, but polecats lately have been thicker than
stink on ..... well, you know.
Reminds me of Dr. Jerry Dragoo of New Mexico, the foremost authority on skunks.
(by the way, he recommends that nuisance mammals can be repelled by leaving a radio
on outside tuned to an AM talk station) He courted and won a young lady who, upon becoming his bride, single handedly advanced the state of the art of gettin the stink off ya. This has
got to be the feel good valentines story of the century, maybe, after the one about Julia and the Beast.
-judge chief charly hoarse

4 Comments:

At 4:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with this victorian nutsack? Can't you dig up a better class of bozo to post filler on your dopey site?

 
At 8:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Beast' reminds me:
A team of scientists at
A&M are learning to clone dogs with the goal of eventually
growing another horses ass
to send to Washington.

 
At 3:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Mr. Hoarse is funny and honest. I cannot imagine what he is saying that rubs you the wrong way...perhaps his desire for honest politicians and what is in the best interest of our children?
Get a life moron!

Ms. Lucy

 
At 4:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am most offended by your comments. Charlie Hoarse is among the highest class of bozo's of the victorian nutsack ilk.
I second Ms. Lucy
Get a life moron!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home