Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Liberals hate it.

Saw this on a billboard for a talk radio station.
Hate it? Well I guess. I sir, am a moderate, and I hate it too.
You spout disinformation that polarizes and paralyzes us at a time when
we face grave crises. And you do this, not out of any conviction, but only
in the quest for some grubby ratings points. You'd be flogging the fascist
line if they held power and influence.
Even if you were ever right about anything, you would fail to convince me
because I don't respond to diatribe. My philosophy advances through
dialectic, a liberal art that has sustained western civilization through
dark ages brought on by the likes of you.
I'll leave you with a line from the great filmmaker Max Ophuls, who
warned "If you spend your life chasing after the public, all you'll
ever see is it's ass".
-judge chief charly hoarse

2 Comments:

At 7:08 AM , Blogger Nails said...

Here, here, JCCH. I think you omitted the call letters of this radio station because it seems like there is only ONE radio station left in America anymore, ONE oil company, etc., etc. Let me numb the pain with my victory gin....

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger Julia B. said...

The program director of this unnamed station (KNTH 1070) hasn't responded to my rant,
but now people with pitchforks
make me nervous.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home