Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Aniversary

Today is the first day of Spring, and you know what? It's my 20th Aniversary!

And what a fabulous day it turned out to be. I hope the same for everyone.

I don't have to show you our pictures. You know when you see a couple someplace and you say to youself, or someone else, "hey, how'd he get HER"? That would be us.

She's spicey and I'm extra-crispy. She's a brick and I'm a layer. She's Masters to my Johnson. She's playing Twister and I'm color blind. She's a helpless victim of my love, and a hostage of her heart. Pity her, America, angels should weep that one so sweet should be caste with one so bitter.

Until she comes to her senses, Happy Aniversary.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you nutcases. We love you two too. Consider the whetstone and the blade, which grow congruent over time.
-Silence Dogwood

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home