Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

What? Another letter?

I know, this is the third letter to the editor I've pasted up here this week. Give me a break here, it's Election Day. I'll take every sign I can get of the American People's good sense and sense of humor. Check this one out..

"In Sunday's Outlook, Patrick J. Buchanan in "Come step inside 'Obamaland' " painted a bleak feature of politics dictated by the Democrats' lust for power and the electorate's desire to vote itself the keys to the Treasury. Buchanan needs to lighten up a bit and show a little faith in the American people, who understand that change does not mean moving to the politics of self-destruction."

EMILY LICHTENWALTER 11th-grader, Klein Collins High School, Klein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home