Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Liberal media strikes again

Once again the liberal mainstream media has determined the outcome of a contest. The winner of the event would have been different if not for the obvious bias of the press.

I am speaking, of course, of the World Series “win” by the Philadelphia Phillies over the Tampa Bay Rays.

The liberal media reported on all the errors of the Tampa Bay team while all but ignoring the gaffes by the Phillies. Also, how about all the reports about how the Phillies had scored more runs than Tampa Bay. And one national TV“sportscaster” went so far as to say the Tampa Bay team used to be known as the “Devil” Rays. Was that really necessary?

I think I speak for all real Americans when I say that if the TV networks had been fair and balanced, Tampa Bay would have easily swept the series.

John Powers
Houston

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM , Blogger liquiddaddy said...

I think John McCain's endorsement of the "Devil Rays" 10 days ago sealed the deal on that series, John.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home