Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Some Thoughts of Mine

Some have asked me why so many obits?

I figured the other fine bloggers here had plenty of interesting commentary, and they do.

But it is worth reminding folks that the genre of "Texas Music" runs from Archie Bell and the Drells to Pantera. It is all in the same stew. Texas Music is merely a representation of the roots from which creativity springs. Texas just seems to have a massive amount of quality and quantity.

It is not my intent to turn this page into a morgue, so all you legends out there I say, "stop dying."

I do enough dying for everybody.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And don't heal me, I'm on disability!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home