Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Monday, January 21, 2013

I Want to See a Flying Saucer

There have been several UFO sightings in Texas recently. Last July and again last week over oilfields in LaSalle County, glowing spheres over Katy Texas on Nov. 3rd, and a yellow ‘prismic’ craft over Houston Nov. 23rd. UFOs have been reported to be seen over Texas for at least a century, but what’s new to me is that two people that I’ve actually met, and that seem to be of sound mind have seen strange lights in the sky this month.

First from Sandy Weinmann, deejay of KPFT radio’s popular DeadBeat Show. This from Sandy on January 13th: “did anyone else see the lights over houston tonight. dozens of solid orange lit crafts flying nne to ssw - changing directions and then vanishing... I have never seen anything like this”

And then this on January 18th from Max Martin, last year’s Democratic candidate for Texas’ 36th Congressional District: “I just saw three UFOs in the sky just south of my house. Krista saw them first and there were six. She came in to get me and by the time we made it back outside, there was only three. I came in to get friends that were over for dinner and by the time me returned they had left. Krista said they just shot away. I'm a life long pilot. These were not airplanes.”

Blogger Charles Kuffner, writing on the subject had this comment: “I don’t think there’s any immigration reform proposal comprehensive enough to cope with that.”

Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m going to be looking up now at every opportunity. Some of these sightings were in daylight. “I want to see a flying saucer” is no longer just a cool song by Brave Combo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home