Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012


My friend Jivin Ivan sent me this special offer..

You have heard about the West Nile Mosquito threat. I have developed countermeasures


to keep your family safe from this threat.

I have been breeding East Nile Mosquitos the rivals of West Nile Mosquitos, think of

it like the Dallas Cowboys VS Houston Texans rivalry.

The East Nile is kind of like the Projects in most US Cities, these East Nile Mosquitos

are tough Gansta mosqitos and they will kick the butt of any West Nile Mosquito

in your yard. I am selling a dozen ENM's for $5.00 plus shipping and handling.

Let me know how many you all want.


-Ivan

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM , Anonymous MDB said...

Loved reaading this thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home