Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Dear President Obama,

I was driving this morning when I heard your exchange with Rep. Joe Barton at the Fiscal Health summit. I must say that you said just the right thing to him. I would add that we’ve been watching Rep. Barton for years, and the last thing he will be is constructive. He was always neck deep in slime with Tom DeLay, and although neck deep for those two is only hip deep on an average person, he’s still a nasty piece of work. Remember last summer when Jessie Jackson was backstage at CNN, and thinking that the mic was off, suggested something he’d like to do to you? That’s the way to treat Joe Barton.
Good luck to you in all you do Mr. President, we have high hopes for you.

Sincerely,

Charly Hoarse

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM , Blogger liquiddaddy said...

Charly,

Joe got busted the other day for Twittering during the joint session speech that he was bored and going to watch the aggies game instead of Pelosi's "smirk." He then later blamed it on a "staffer."

These guys never learn. And someday the people of Texas will grow tired of having the ninth largest economy in the world run by crooks, morons and snake-handlers.

I hope.

LD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home