Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

bannanalogic redux


Last month I put out a call for banannalogicals and darn if they didn’t show up last weekend. Doonsbier and friend Barbara travelled farthest, but our inspiration, El Pollo, won the prize for most fashionably late. We were about liquefied by the second set, but we sounded pretty good. Hadn’t played some of those tunes for twenty years. Those old setlists used to be rather topical, at least not moldy, but I’m afraid that by now they could pass for some classic rock crap that Clear Channel would pipe in. At least there was no Freebird or Stairway

3 Comments:

At 7:58 AM , Blogger liquiddaddy said...

Charly,

"Next War" "Eve of Destruction" "Just Say No" no longer timely? I don't think so. Keep on rockin'!

LD

 
At 10:32 PM , Blogger MIguel Dos Pachangas said...

Am I a bloggin' Scotty are we bloggin' 'ere

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger MIguel Dos Pachangas said...

ah ha I'm a bloggin' now you rotters.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home