Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Monday, August 04, 2008

Your Tax Dollars At Work

Remember the anthrax attacks? I recall that winter there was a lot of croup going around my mundo, and remember talking to my brother long distance and hearing him cough and wondering if those jihadder SOB’s had really spread something.

The FBI had a “person of interest” in their sights, but couldn’t quite frame him, and he kept trying to sue Government’s Ass off until he was cleared. Now they say that their latest prime suspect has killed himself. Was he guilty, or simply driven mad by the investigation? Hell, people suicide themselves over tax cases and family law, forget about getting the third degree about bio-terrorism.

However this turns out, odds are pretty good that the Anthrax Killer got his virus from the US Army Labs at Fort Dietrich Maryland, just as Saddam Hussein did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home