Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Drunken Slut Jenna Bush

Below is a question from Donald Pence, San Francisco about Jenna Bush service in Iraq.


If the war in Iraq is so noble, why aren't you and your sister serving our country there?

Jenna Bush: I understand that point, but there are many ways to serve our country, and I think my skills are better suited for teaching and representing the U.S. in Latin America through unicef. I respect the men and women of our country who are over there fighting. It is an unbelievably selfless thing to do. But if people really thought about it, they would know it's not even a practical question.



5 Comments:

At 2:41 PM , Blogger Lulu Maude said...

Whoo HOO! Beaver shots for freedom!

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger Julia B. said...

Having been a drunken slut myself, once, I object.
Bless her heart, she can't help it if the apple didn't fall far enough from the tree. At least she managed to get into UT, which is more than her father could do.
Let's reserve our contempt for the real SOB, President Chucklenuts.

 
At 8:53 AM , Blogger liquiddaddy said...

Yer Honor,

Usually you are right, and ZDD policy is to not go after politician's children.

But, I was attempting some visual context to her statement that she was exempt from service due to all her other valuable contributions.

Actually, I like Jenna, too.

LD

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger Lulu Maude said...

I do welcome the opportunity to learn more about this talented young ar-thur. Clearly, her experiences should enrich her developing sensibility.

 
At 8:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rape culture

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home