Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Monday, October 29, 2007

Can't Wait for the Movie Version

Story in today's Chronicle about some fecal specimen stealing batteries and shooting a policeman. If he'd lived, his best hope would be life in Huntsville, but notice how he checked out, surprised we don't see more of this:

"HPD: Shooting suspect found dead, may have tripped

By MIKE GLENN

"A man accused of shooting an off-duty Houston police officer was found dead Sunday in a thick grove of woods near the westside apartment complex where the officer was wounded, authorities said.

"The gunman, identified by police as Eric Titov, 22, apparently shot himself in the head following a violent confrontation about midnight with HPD officer Victor Hill at the Reserve by the Lake Apartments, 18600 South Park View, police said.

"It was unclear Sunday whether Titov committed suicide or shot himself accidentally.

"Looks like his shorts fell down to his thighs; he may have actually tripped," HPD homicide Capt. Steve Jett said. "And, trying to catch himself with his hands, wound up pulling the trigger as he was falling."

-Officer Hill deserves our thanks for stopping this vermin, and our prayers for his speedy recovery.

8 Comments:

At 10:02 AM , Blogger crystal pistol said...

Does anyone know if Eric will have a funeral service?

 
At 1:08 PM , Blogger liquiddaddy said...

Ms. Pistol,

Welcome!

I passed your question on to the reporter, Mr. Glen, but I have not heard back as of the date of this.

Sorry,

LD

 
At 10:18 PM , Blogger crystal pistol said...

Thank you so much, and please if you do hear of anything tell me. I knew Eric personally.. And well, it would mean the world to me to be able to visit his gravesite. Thanks again.

 
At 3:26 AM , Blogger Julia B. said...

Thank you for the compassion check. Titov's mother was interviewed the next day and she said that they were praying for everybody. I like the sound of that better than my name calling.

 
At 11:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I knew Eric, when he live at Uktaine (sorry for my bad english). Please, crystal pistol, can i tolking with you about Eric?

 
At 5:17 PM , Blogger crystal pistol said...

Hello 'Maria'.. You can contact me at my personal e-mail address which is virtuosoinpink@gmail.com or AOL Instant Messanger Screen Name: virtuosoinpinK

 
At 5:52 PM , Blogger liquiddaddy said...

Guys,

I have a few questions myself. Some close friends of mine go to the Ukrainian Orthodox Church in Houston, and I might be able to get a line on his mom.

LD

 
At 9:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

liquiddaddy, hello.
My name is Maria. I'm from Russia, but sometimes i rest in Ukraine. liquiddaddy, You write "Some close friends of mine go to the Ukrainian Orthodox Church in Houston, and I might be able to get a line on his mom."

I need help. It's very important. Could you connecting with me? Please.
Email luhnevamp@gmail.com
I'm waiting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home