Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Rant

There are rumors that blogger.com is melting down. That it might be under attack by trolls. This would disable a substantial portion of the lefty blogospere. I cannot afford an upgrade or to blog from html.

Since my ability to post might go at any time; hell, this could disappear in moments, I really just want to say this one thing: Fuck 'em.

Look, if the pukes want to stand for the idea that that preznit can do what ever he wants, whenever he wants, spy on anybody, any time, and nobody has any rights during the never ending war against brown people, let them run on it. I welcome them selling their fascist platform to America, and anyone who believes in this should vote for them. That's fine with me.

We'll see you at the polls.

p.s. Henry Cuellar (a closeted homosexual) fled from the House Chamber when confronted by Ciro last week, like the little coward bitch that he is..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home