Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Misc.

I have had three good posts knocked off since Friday, which upsets me. They were there, and then they were gone.

Let me recap:

1. I had a brief meeting with Sen. Van De Puett's people and they promised to work hard to correct the Medicaid situation, but I don't believe them;

2. The line from Born Yesterday (MGM 1950) "A lot of people just care about themselves and don't think about the other guy. This philosophy can become a movement, and when that becomes a government, they call it 'Fascism'."; and,

3. Texas City didn't blow up the 31st, but spooks and heavies were all over Galveston that day having a weapons of mass destruction civil "drill" as reported by the Galveston Daily News (confirmed and cited) www.arcticbeacon.com.

Also, I had no horse in the Stupid Bowl, but since all the neo-con pundits have declared the Sea Hawks fags from a faggy city, I am pulling mightily to see them anal rape the Steelers, (who would no doubt enjoy it in the secret places).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home