Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Friday, January 06, 2006

"Railway Killer," set to die May 10th

Angel Maturino Resendiz is scheduled to die in Texas, May 10, 2006, after exhausting his appeals to the Criminal Court of Appeals, and the Texas 4th Circut Cout of Appeals, (a civil forum). Evidently, his alleged crimes in Mexico factored in to the delayed outcome.

He is alleged to have killed nine people by sneaking in the house, killing, and escaping by hopping the local freight train.

We wrote a song about him called "Train Killer," on the current Snake Farm CD. In part:

"I keep some hair inside some crumpled cellophane.
It smells the same as when it's on yer head.
Reminds of the time I got some scissors, and I cut it off.
When the headlights hit the window I was gone." (C 2005, ASCAP)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home