Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Express Sells Out

Cuellar has been on a non-stop media campaign of lies against Ciro.

After slamming the lying criminal pedophile last week, the SA Express News endorses him. MYSA link comes down, Victoria Advocate goes up.

All I can do is take care of my own stuff and encourage others to do the right thing.

Edit: I should be consistent in saying that people should stay home during the primary, but there is a grudge match in the TX-28, so I can't discourage them from doing the right thing. I would guess that Cuellar would jump parties if he loses, he has no base except wingnuts and would be well funded there to steal the election that the secretary of state is already bragging about on TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home