Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Klan Marches in Austin

www.statesman.com (You have to register.)

They said there were several hundred anti-klan protesters. I understand the community goo-goos advised for eberybody to stay home and make no trouble. I'm glad they didn't. Let 'em march on th eeastside at night with no police protection. Let them exercise their free speech there. If their message is atractive, they'll do fine.

I know everytime I want to protest fascist politician's war crimes, they make me stand in a "free speech zone" like some kind a f-ing idiot. In Toledo, there was one cop for every fascist; as if they were marching together. I am sure the black residents understood the message loud and clear: Get Nigger. Shooting fire in a theatre cause panic and fear; shouting racial hatred in the middle of your street only causes this in black people. Hey, no problem, right?

I remember some of my lilly white friends having klan pins passed down from dad. My grandfather rode in the "Harris County Mounted Posse." My dad told me it was a Houston Rodeo club from back in the fifties. I have my doubts. Racism is so deeply rooted in America that the Southern Strategy Redux promoted by the republics as their numbers fade post-Katrina is dangerous. I believe that there ought to be moratoreum on klan marches right now. Besides, they are a terrorist group now more than ever, and as much of a threat to freedom as the Bush family, er, I mean Al queda.

They are marching to support the anti-gay marriage amendment to the Texas Constitution. See what I mean?

Also, I dissed the brother earlier about his bar blog by saying her was Maxine Messinger school. I should have said that he is more like Renwick Carey's "Round the Plaza," in the old SA Express News:

"Heard down at Levis' while I got my hat blocked by Lippy Schnorhauser: Joe Marbut and Willy Steves at the Menger Bar, to each other, 'one of my niggers fell in the gin and ground his behind down to his tail-bone.' Now thats getting a little behind in your work! Whammy! Watch out for Spanky Corkhoeller. He's burnt all his britches. Oh, you kid!

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM , Blogger EAPrez said...

Loved your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home