Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Friday, November 04, 2005

Look at Me!

So we begin.

Out from the hinterlands comes the only blog (I know of) that attempts to gather the sights and sounds, news, opinions, music and culture of South Texas. 6 million gentes from El Paso to Brownsville - North to Galveston - and including parts of the Hill Country.

This is the crucible of people and politics that makes the sparks the future everywhere.

Some say we are a tiny Bannana Republic; and they are right. As I write, it is now dangerous for people to travel the border. Let's see why, shall we. Tom Delay is king of Bannana Land, but he is now under seige. Let's see what happens. George Bush cuts his brush on his pig farm here. Let's take a look now and then to see what mark he has made on the land and people here.

UFO's, Chupa Cabra's, Anthrax, Black Ops, Rolling Meth Labs; Polygamist Cults, Waco; Sexy Cheerleader Laws, Killer Bee's, and on and on. We're making history, and breaking news.

Yes, my opinions rule but I need you too. Let's get to know you. Tell me what you think. I'll be here everyday.

Llame Me,

Liquiddaddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home