Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Tuesday, October 01, 2013


I see that today’s google doodle commemorates the 123rd anniversary of Yosemite National Park, established by an act of Congress signed into law by Abraham Lincoln. Today, Yosemite and all National Parks are closed due to the petulance of the tea bag wing of the Republican party.

Heard something funny on NPR this morning, someone suggested this was analogous to, say, gun-control Democrats refusing to vote for a continuous resolution unless they got background checks at gun shows. But seeing as we're still trying to recover from the Crash of '08, we should be grateful that the left isn’t playing like that too.

Again, if I was the paranoid type that buys into conspiracy theories, might I not think that GOP strings were being pulled by shadowy plutocrats looking to pick up cheap securities when the economy crashes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home