Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Thursday, May 30, 2013


I’ve been getting crapaganda about the UN Small Arms Treaty. I got some from my brother, my neighbor, my congressman.. Just goes to show there’s no telling what people will get riled-up about; where have you gone Anna Nicole Smith?

 I call this NRA-sponsored baloney. The three countries that opposed the small arms treaty are North Korea, Syria and Iran. Is that the side we want to be on? The world is awash in guns, to the sorrow of all but the gun manufacturers that bankroll the NRA. When Texas Congressman Charley Wilson wanted a million AK-47s to arm the Afghan mujahideen he was able to buy them, a million of them, at gun shows in Texas. Now those guns are still there being used against our sons and daughters, ‘chickens coming home to roost.’ Who said, “As ye sow so shall ye reap?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home