Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Sunday, January 24, 2010


In today’s Chronicle, Eric Berger writes about a new CNN poll on climate change;

“After holding steady at around 55 percent since 2007, the number of respondents to a CNN poll in December agreeing that “global warming is a proven fact and is mostly caused by emissions from cars and industrial facilities” fell to 45 percent.”

-While on the very same page there’s an AP report about plans by the Kodiak-Kenai Cable Company to run an underwater fiber optic cable between Tokyo and London by way of the Northwest Passage.

So if I stay put long enough, I will be living on the beach.

Reminds me of something Churchill said; “You can always count on Americans to do the right thing-once they've exhausted every other possibility.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home