Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Friday, December 15, 2006

'06 Prognosticating

Here are my '06 predeictions from earlier this year. Let's see how I did:

1. The 1st kitchen garbage fueled vehicle will hit the scene, ironically driving the sales of more garbage;

2. The Iraq War causes severe military manpower shortages prompting the armed services to call up Korean/Vietnam era veterens with lures of free prescription medicines;

3. Home anus bleaching kits sweep the nation - home bleaching parties become the rage;

4. George Bush is revealled as the anti-christ through a series of NY Times puff pieces;

5. Mick Jagger shatters his hip in an on stage accident while performing in the Tri-City's;

6. The film redux of "My Mother the Car," starring Will Farrell smashes box office records;

7. "Face Transplants Gone Wrong," wins May '06 sweeps;

8. Texas adopts Biblical Law as its constitution, thus leaving prohibitions against sexy cheerleader gyrations off the books as favored by scripture;

9. Ralph Reed and Gary Bauer unite in the first celebrity gay marriage; and,

10. Lucy Hill crowned Best New Country Performer

Well, so much for anal bleaching, otherwise, I think I did pretty good.

Please share with us your '07 forecasts.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM , Blogger Julia B. said...

I'll predict that '07 will see the Justice Departments investigation of Jack Abramoffs dealings yield charges against DeLay and Rove.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home