Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My View on "Immigration Reform"

Simple. If Bush is for it, I'm against it.

I know that any policy, personal or otherwise, should be well supported by facts, reason and experience. However, anyone who ties their cart to anything associated with W gets burned. It's a suckers play. He could have a program to enrich me personally untold dollars, and I'd still be against it because he is a liar and a grifter. Ask Africa about AIDS, Louisianna about Katrina releif, schools about no child left behind, neocons about Iraq, etc., and on and on.

Any chump that stands for this guy is gonna get taken.

Even though I am against deporting people, or denying civil rights to any human - if he wants it, try again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home