Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Hey Hey

It's roundball season again. Heard Rock and Roll Part Two played
at a game tonight and thought of old Gary Glitter jailed in Viet Nam
for doing a Roman Polanski. Hey Hey.
Speaking of sex tourists, Michael Jackson has relocated to Bahrain,
where they apparently allow the sale of children to perverts. Next
never-neverland? I hear that he has finally released his song to
benefit victims of hurricaine Katrina. If it's anything like his other
recent releases, he and Quincy Jones have spent $100 million
producing it and it will gross thousands of dollars.
-judge chief charly horse

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this Charley Horse? Sounds like some kind of flaming twit to me. I question his sanity, veracity, and masculinity. And that goes double for that Ivan Doo-Doo head.
-Silence Dogwood

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home